Talked with CC yesterday regarding my leave in June. She told me to asked K personally, but I said that I do not wish to see her.
CC suggest that I send an email to her, first things there is black & white, second I do not need to see her. Good idea!
My email:
Dear Mrs K,
I would like to check if my application to leave the state from 29 May 08to 16 June 08 has been approved. Thank you.
Her reply:
Dear TY,
In principle it has been granted. However, I suggest that you check with BS as first week is the time where HOD catches up with staff on dept reviews, analysis of SA1 results etc. Also take a look into the COE just in case you miss out on some important events.
regards,
k
Wow! She's very good to cover own backside!!
In principle...
Friday, April 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment